Monday, August 29, 2011

We're Expanding!

Kim Chee Casserole finally has its own Facebook page! Become a fan here! And tell your friends--the more fans who follow, the more likely there will be more contests!

Kim Chee Casserole also has a new Etsy store. Right now all I've got is jam--Four Berry (made with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries) and Peach-Ginger (sweet and peachy with just a slight hint of ginger.) Local people can arrange pickup, or I can ship them anywhere in the country. Live near Mankato and have a craving for something special, but haven't got the motivation to make it yourself? Let me know, and we can arrange something! I love making cakes, cookies, candy, bread, and other baked goods! Got some freezer space? How about some soup? I can make your favorite kind and freeze it so you can have it on hand later.

(Keep in mind that all food products are cooked in a home kitchen and have not been inspected or approved by anyone more official than Mr. Kim Chee.)

Is there anything you'd like to see from Kim Chee Casserole (blog, Facebook, or Etsy shop?) Send me a message and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment