Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Week, Post 1

As we wind down toward the holidays, on the days I don't post recipes (Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday), I'm going to take the time to suggest some fun and unusual Christmas gifts for those special people on your list.

Today's plug is for Jen's Wreaths in Deer River, MN. They make beautiful and affordable wreaths made from balsam fir. And shipping is free through the holidays! I bought one for my grandma and I can't wait for her to get it! Check out the links below to see all the products they offer.

Christmas Wreaths
Fresh Wreaths
Door Wreaths
Wreaths

Not only will you be buying a gorgeous (and renewable!) gift, you'll also be supporting a local, family-run business. With wreaths, swags, and centerpieces in a variety of colors, sizes, and prices, it's easy to find that perfect holiday gift.

Feel free to leave any holiday gift suggestions in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment